Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Topsy-Turvy

After feeling so righteous last February for returning the mobile phone I found inside the cab. What can I say with my March?

I can call my March "TOPSY TURVY"

If I look at it, it's upside down, inverted, reversed and it created a lot of confusion not only to me but to others too. Normal to some but not to me, usually I'm good in hiding my feelings but this time I can't stop it. I feel tired but I want to keep on going. Maybe in April this thing that bothers me will serve various purposes. When I am like this it is helpful to have some assistance.


Gazillion thank you to PapiLove and to all my friends and family who never fails in making me happy.








I know I did something for my own selfish reason. But that's the only reason I have. And if I don't live my life then who will?


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Post from Kabilang Paraiso

If you want to be anonymous, that’s perfectly fine. Here are the things I want to know about you as of now (and following are my answers):

1. What’s your all-time favorite color? And then your sometimes favorite color.

=>RED is my all-time fave color. =>PURPLE sometimes catch my attention

2. What are your top five favorite foods?

=> Spaghetti, Fried Chicken, Adobo, Kare Kare and Spaghetti (hehehe ulit!)

3. Let’s say every person has an Emergency Bag in his/her room, the one bag that s/he will grab in case of fire, earthquake, flood, or any emergency. This bag is especially readied for the purpose of supporting its owner in case s/he will need to camp out for days (Let’s say there are no houses left okay? Total devastation). What would be the contents of yours? Give me ten items at the most. Off the top of your head, don’t think too much!

=>Lighter, pack of Cigarette, cash, pack of instant coffee, my clear book that holds all my documents, camera with full charged batt, cellphone, soap, undies and rosary


No comments:

Post a Comment