Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Out of Boredom





I feel BORED! I keep pushing myself to think happy thoughts today.
"Just think happy thoughts Ivory.. HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!"
OK let's start.

1. Coffee + Cinnamon buns + Yosi + Pop Jazz = Chillax
2. With Kepi
*Singing "Sunlight" (Home made video)
*Session
*having sleepless morning with her
*creating rap song with her "believe me she's a good composer of kalokohan rap"
*eating with her
*going to spa with her
3. I think beer is addicted to me. LOL! It can't get enough of me
(check my blog about BEER)
4. DVD Marathon on Valentines Day
*Notting Hill
*10 Things I hate about you
*Jerry Maguire
*My Girl
*Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
5. Top 10 Songs
*BetteDays - Dianne reeves
*Let me in - Mike Francis
*TIme & Tide - Basia
*Don't tell your girlfriend - Julia Fordham
*Paano - Gary V.
*Best things in life are free - Janet Jackson
*Get me - MYMP
*Easy - Lionel Ritchie
*Sundo - Imago
*Happy

Some say I talk too much that's because my head hurts and my heart breaks when I feel like I'm in an empty house or crowded restaurant alone then I start thinking which of the two would make me feel more alone. To avoid it, I try to talk and talk and talk, kahit nonsense na minsan siguro at puro kalokohan na sinasabi ko.


The End.
(I'm still bored.. Grrr)

No comments:

Post a Comment